Coaching in Managerial Practice
Did you know that the most of our time at work we spend below our optimum level of motivation? Raise a passion for achieving goals in your team and within yourself. Discover ways to inspire others and make use of their real potential. Do you feel uncomfortable if you manage an international team? You will learn how to set up such rules in a team that will allow its members to function freely, while actively taking responsibility for the goals.
You will learn new skills in practical exercises, also you will receive a number of useful tips, including study materials.
The course is designed for
All who lead people in their work or work in an international team and need to effectively delegate work and build meaningful relationships at the workplace.
With this course you will
- Learn to look for hidden sources of coachee and to listen better
- Be able to use coaching as one of the leadership styles
- Recognize situations where the coaching approach is appropriate
- Create attractive goals
- Become a better coach for yourself
- Understand benefits of coaching for customers, managers, coachees, and businesses
Course content in points
- Principles of coaching and how they work
- Problem of coach and manager in one person
- The role of coach's personality
- Types of coaching questions
- Systemic roots of coaching - what is "objective"?
- The power of reframing, metaphors and stories
- Coaching traps in corporate practice
- Corporate culture and coaching
Mgr. Pavel Wieser
Systemic coach and lecturer. Since 2004 he has been professionally involved in public speaking and presentation skills. As a salesman, he had the opportunity to get acquainted with the environment of financial institutions. He obtained a Master's degree in psychology at the Faculty of Philosophy of the Charles University in Prague. He has been working as a methodist of managerial education, and his professional experience includes the development of psychodiagnostics and the performing of assessment centers. He lectured on the topics of improvisation in work practice and negotiation at the Higher Vocational School of Economic Studies in Prague. Today, he focuses on training various soft-skills areas. As a coach he works with individuals and teams to increase performance and satisfaction. In 2014-2018 he was a member of the Presidium of ČAKO - the Czech Association of Coaches. He is a member of the EMCC - European Mentoring and Coaching Council.